Good morning, friends! This week is going to be absolutely packed with awesome stuff.
First of all, have you joined the Sew Caroline Sewing Patterns + Fabrics facebook group? It is a closed group on facebook to share things you’ve made from SC fabrics and patterns. There is so much inspiration shared daily and I’d love for you to join! Click here to join.
- Today is the first day of the Chalk and Paint blog tour, woo hoo! (read below to get the scoop + learn about the GIVEAWAY!)
- Tomorrow (Tuesday) we are dropping a NEW PATTERN – can’t wait to share more!
- Later this week (probably Wednesday!) Art Gallery is officially releasing Chalk and Paint to the online world.
SO MUCH going on in just a short few days!
First of all, though, I wanted to give you the scoop on the Chalk and Paint blog tour. We have an amazing lineup of talented sewers (seamstresses? sewists? ha ha, I never know what to call myself!) who have created some AMAZING things to share with you!
Chalk and Paint Blog Tour Participants:
Cristy // Love You Sew
Katie // The Simple Life
Jenn // Quilts and Conversations
Robin // Pattern Revolution
Alicia // Love Knot Photo
Holly // Holly Gets Quilty
Chris // The Tattooed Quilter
Alexis // My Sweet Sunshine
Adrianna // Hey June Handmade
Taylor // Taylor Made Creates
Casey // Casey Taylor Threads
Instagram Giveaway Information:
We are giving away a FULL fat quarter bundle of Chalk and Paint fabrics on Instagram.
- Giveaway will last 2/22 through 3/7
- Open domestically (U.S. only)
- Public accounts only, so we can verify entries
- Post/repost on Instagram your favorite image from the blog tour (any photo from any blog post) crediting the maker/photographer OR the giveaway image provided below
- Use the hashtag #chalkandpaintgiveaway and tag @sewcaroline (so we can find you!)
- You can enter once per day
Winner will be announced on 3/7/16.
Happy Sewing + good luck on winning the giveaway!