We have so many talented sewists participating in the Chalk and Paint blog tour that I can barely stand it! Here is a round up of the first three projects.
Don’t forget to join our closed group on Facebook for inspiration and a place to share things you’ve made with Sew Caroline fabrics + patterns!
I Love You Sew – Crimson and Clover Traincase
Cristy from I Love You Sew made the most ADORABLE caboodle-esque Crimson and Clover Traincase from Chalk and Paint fabric. I honestly can’t think of something more perfect to hold all those bottles of nail polish… off to make myself one!
Simple Life Pattern Company – Coordinating Play Outfits
I can’t even begin to tell y’all how much I love Katie and her pattern company SLPCo. And holy. cow. can she sew fast!!! For the Chalk and Paint blog tour, Katie sewed some amazing outfits for her girls, you’ll definitely want to check it out and be inspired!
Quilts and Conversations- Quilted Pillow Covers
Don’t forget about our GIVEAWAY happening on Instagram for a FULL fat quarter bundle…
Instagram Giveaway Information:
We are giving away a FULL fat quarter bundle of Chalk and Paint fabrics on Instagram.
- Giveaway will last 2/22 through 3/7
- Open domestically (U.S. only)
- Public accounts only, so we can verify entries
- Post/repost on Instagram your favorite image from the blog tour (any photo from any blog post) crediting the maker/photographer OR the giveaway image provided below
- Use the hashtag #chalkandpaintgiveaway and tag @sewcaroline (so we can find you!)
- You can enter once per day
Winner will be announced on 3/7/16.