Hi friends! I hope you all are having a fabulous week. I am headed to ALT Summit tomorrow through Sunday (a blogging conference held twice yearly in Salt Lake City) and am anxiously packing and planning. I can’t wait to meet and network with other bloggers- it’s sure to be a fabulous time.
My friend, Erin, and I wanted to do something fun and special for you guys this winter, so we decided to host a handmade scarf swap! Does making a new friend and receiving a handmade scarf sound like a fun idea to you?? Then read below for more information.
D E T A I L S
1. The Handmade Scarf Swap is open to the first
100 200 folks to sign up below. You will receive an email from myself or Erin by next Tuesday evening (1/27/15) with the name, mailing address, and social media info of the person they are to make a scarf for (you will have a different person than who has you).
2. You have two weeks to create/sew/knit a scarf for your partner and place it in the mail to her. (
3. Share with one another on social media and/or your blog the scarves you sew/receive using the hashtag #handmadescarfswap. Share in progress photos, photos of receiving your scarf, etc.
4. Have fun and make new sewing buddies!
This swap is truly just a fun way to get to know other sewers and to have fun sewing for someone different! I hope you are able to join us!
- Signup deadline: THIS FRIDAY, 1/23/15, while space is available.
- Participants notified: TUESDAY, 1/27/15
- Mail your scarf by
Please, DO NOT sign up for this swap if you do not intend to send a scarf to your assigned partner. Unfortunately cannot be held responsible for missing items or people who sign up and choose not to participate (don’t ruin the fun for everyone else ;)!).
Also, this swap is open to US residents only. Hopefully in the future (if things go well!) we will open the game up to everyone!
Use the form below or click on THIS link to get signing up! We are all full, guys! So sorry.
Looking to rediscover your creative side this year? Sign up for this (absolutely, no strings attached) FREE mini course that is chock full of fabulous information and will help you get your creative juices flowing this year.