Hello, loves. Coming at ya F R E S H from a new year. Before I jump too far into my plans for 2015, I thought I would reflect real quick on this past year. 2014 was a year when started new things, became my own boss, stretched my creativity, and never stopped learning. I think back to all that happened and actually can’t believe it only span through one year. WOW. I don’t anticipate 2015 to be as NEW and CRAZY as 2014, but I do expect it to be full of hard work and new challenges. I’ll take em. I threw together this quick video on Instagram earlier this week that highlights a ton of my handmade clothes from this year. Many of these items were blogged, some not. Many of them are my own patterns and my own fabrics (which was a huge difference from my 2014 video!). Take a peek…
So here we are, embarking on a new year. There is something so magical about the beginning of a new year and I can’t wait to share it with you all. Here are my 15 things I’d like to accomplish in 2015. Some are resolution-ish, some are bucket list-ish, some are sewing related, some are business related, some are random.
1. Blog more consistently.
2. Take photos of real-life with my REAL camera.
3. Learn new things each day.
4. Stay on top of emails.
5. Release three new sewing patterns.
6. Finish our (DIY) kitchen remodel (with David).
7. Travel somewhere new.
8. Sew harder/more time consuming things.
9. Exercise consistently.
10. Encourage others generously.
11. Sew gifts for others.
12. Read more books.
13. Take new and scary risks.
14. Learn (and do) more about design.
15. Overhaul our webstore and blog (oh, this is big!)
What are YOUR goals/resolutions/bucket lists for this new year? Do you enjoy writing out your thoughts or do you think resolutions are dumb?